“The high quality of our products and services, the continuous improvement in customer satisfaction and attention to and implementation of occupational safety for the good of all of our employees are the central goals of our company policies!”
- We are a competent, creative and reliable partner to our customers. We offer high quality products and innovative solutions.
- Customer satisfaction is the highest goal of our quality management.
- We continue our commitment in the area of quality management according to the new international standards DIN EN ISO 9001 and ISO TS 16949.
- We manage our company based on agreed upon goals. We provide support for the motivation and self-initiative of our employees as well as for gaining qualifications.
- Taking actions in a quality conscious manner is expected of all of our employees. A primary task for all managers is the ongoing development of the employees’ sense of quality.
- In the context of our continuous improvement process, we strive to increase the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of our processes.
- Communication with our customers and business partners, with the public and our employees is characterized by open, fair and objective dialog.
- For the good of our employees, compliance with occupational safety regulations plays a central role.
- Our company acts in accordance with ethical and moral principles. For this reason, we have obligated ourselves to follow the code of conduct for the plastic processing industry put forward by the German Association of the Plastics Converters (GKV).
Schlaadt is certified according to:
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- ISO TS 16949
- DIN EN ISO 14001